1. Acrylic plates must not coexist with other organic solvents, let alone organic solvents
2. Can't wipe the surface protective film or protective paper during transportation
3. Cannot be used in environments where the temperature exceeds 85°C
4. Use only 1% soapy water to clean the acrylic sheet. Use a soft cotton cloth soak in soapy water. Do not use a hard object or dry rub. Otherwise, the surface may be easily scratched.
5. The coefficient of thermal expansion of the acrylic plate is very large, due to temperature changes should be considered to reserve the expansion gap